{Happy (belated) 4th of July!}
I apologize for my lack of blogging lately. I just haven't felt in the mood and there's not a ton to talk about. We had a great time in Memphis for the 4th with Eric's family. Of course it flew by pretty quickly though!
Eric and I spent most of this past Saturday golf club shopping. His big purchase for the summer is a new set, and he's been talking about it/planning on it for months now. We stopped by a few different shops and it turned out that Dick's Sporting Goods had the best deals. Plus, we hit the last day of a big sale on Nike! I ended up getting a full set, too. ;) Sunday we hit the driving range for a bit after the rain, and boy are my arms sore today!
{my full set - Eric's will be ready by Tuesday after they finish resizing them!}
We also picked up a little tabletop grill this weekend with some Target gift cards. Hamburgers were mmm mmm good Saturday night! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment