So, to give you the Cliffs Notes version of the past few months...
We bought a house...
Eric graduated with his MHA...
And our lives have become completely consumed by full-time jobs, sometimes pushing 12 hour days (for Eric)...
We've been in our house a little over a month now and it's taken me that long to get things unpacked, cleaned, sorted out (I've been taking trunkloads to Goodwill like there's no tomorrow), and organized, and let me tell you, nights sure go by quick when you try to do that! I'm almost to the point of getting into a normal routine after work. And it's to the point now where I feel like I can finally start decorating since things are put away. Here are a few early photos...
Dining area (thanks Mom for the chairs!!!)
Kitchen
Patio
Living room
Master bedroom
Things have come a little ways since then, but we still have a long way to go to get things all prettied up! Hopefully we can make some progress between all the weekends we are on the road this summer. More to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment