- Lily dog has gotten spoiled big time... to the point where we let her up on the couch with us. She's also been super rotten when we try and trim her nails...after multiple attempts and a trip to PetSmart, we've had to resort to taking her to the vet to get her sedated to trim those super sharp things.
- Daddy-O celebrated his 55th birthday the other day and we had a great time with him and Mom in Columbia last weekend. His gift from us was a set of old Busch Stadium seats that I lucked out on at an antique store...something we wanted to get him when the stadium originally closed but they were out of.
- I finally got around to finishing our dresser (after painting it gray, navy, and back and forth for months). The rest of our bedroom still has a lot of work to be done, but it's getting there.
- Our new sunroom went under construction this week and should be done Monday or Tuesday! Lily has been put in her crate all week so I'm sure she'll be glad to have her domain (and a nice covered area) back. Hopefully she doesn't decide to chew on furniture and walls when she gets bored during the day!
So there's a quick recap of the whirlwind month of September...we just can't keep up with work, house, and blogging!
1 comment:
I really like your dresser! It looks great! :)
Post a Comment