Sunday, February 12, 2012

House Progress

We've been making more progress on the house the last few weeks. I'm hoping we can get almost everything fully done and decorated by the end of the summer. Here are some updated shots!

Guest bathroom:


Entryway (soon to include a settee!):


Master bedroom (long way to go! Chairs to reupholster, art to find...):


But I did get this chair reupholstered (you may recognize it as being yellow before):



Living room (now with a Memphis print that I got Eric for Christmas):


We're not making much progress on the porch since little doggies love to chew. I don't know how much longer this bench is going to hold up...


And I should have known better than to put that rug out:


We painted an accent wall in the kitchen today - more photos soon!


And seeds for the garden will be started soon:


This frame will get some pop...


And I just had to leave you with these cuties being so good!

No comments: