Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Update

Anna-Marie and Emily came and visited me this weekend! In the less than 24 hours they were here, we toured around town, did some shopping, and tried out the famous Shakespeare's Pizza downtown. They helped me get some antique furniture, too! A coffee table and a chair!
Our sofa and bed were delivered yesterday as well - things are looking more put-together now.

Antique table before...


And after painting it!


The living room is looking more complete now.


And I don't have to sleep on an AeroBed anymore!


I went to mass this morning at this cute old church downtown - definitely a neat building! (Here's a pic of it I found online)



Tomorrow is my first day of work! I'm excited, but I hope I can manage to get up at 6:30 - not working the past few weeks has sure altered my sleep pattern! It will definitely be a busy week...I've got several surprises/projects up my sleeve to get done for Eric's birthday next week! I'll post pics on that next Sunday after he sees it all! :)

No comments: