Monday, September 21, 2009

I <3 Antique-ing!

So, Eric was a fantastic sport this weekend and let me go to the flea market TWICE. I was soo excited.
Saturday, during our multitude of errands, we stopped by and found a coat rack - something we've been looking for the past few weeks and we actually found one under $30! Check it out:



I'm sure we'll use it a lot once the "northern" winter hits here! :)

And of course, I couldn't help but notice the gold antique chair in one of the booths. After giving the puppy-dog face to Eric all Saturday night (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating there), we went back Sunday to pick it up! It goes great in our bedroom, just needs a new layer of stain!...



And here is Eric testing it out...



In other news, I've been working on my art business and website while Eric has been studying away! Stop by my new website at: http://carolineleemisdesign.com/FlairArtwork.html

Eric has several tests/quizzes this week so we're in for a busy week! Cross your fingers that he does well! :)

No comments: