Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm slacking...

I apologize about the lack of blog entries lately! I'm beginning to slack off :)

Well, since the last time I wrote, Eric's been busy with grad school and I've been spending my evenings trying to revive my art business (check my art blog out at: www.flairartwork.blogspot.com!). We both went our separate ways this past weekend to see family, which was nice (minus the bad Labor Day traffic of course!). It looks like we'll be spending the next several weekends here in CoMo which will be good - I have a lot I want to get done, for sure! :)

With mixed emotions, I traded in Arkansas red for Mizzou gold last Friday for Colors Day. At least Arkansas and Missouri aren't in the same conference, but still...it's not the same. And, not only that, I had to give up my Arkansas drivers license and plate for Missouri! Hopefully I can call Arkansas my home again soon!


{Go Mizzou?}

In other news, we found an awesome antique table a few weeks ago after Eric drove me out to one of the antique stores east of town. He wasn't too happy whenever we found out it wouldn't exactly fit in his car, but thankfully with the help of a bungee cord, we were able to get the thing on the interstate and back home! Here's the final, and newly painted (originally cream) product:


{Thanks Mom for the fall basket! :)}

Next on the list: antique coat rack! Shopping this weekend, anyone?!


{Happy new school year! :)}

No comments: