So, to update from the last post, we caught the mouse! (Thank goodness!!!) Maintenance stopped by our apartment and put down the "old school" mouse traps in our kitchen, and sure enough by the time we got home after school/work, the big fat black mouse was caught and dead. (I wouldn't even look at the thing - thank you Eric for being brave enough to dispose of it!) Hopefully that will NEVER happen again.
We got to make a quick trip to Fayetteville last weekend to see the Hogs, Anna Marie and Michael's new house!, and have a little "dog date" with Chloe, Summer, and little Linus! Linus is Emily's new ADORABLE puppy - we were so excited to meet him! I think Eric walked out of there pretty sad that our apartment doesn't allow pets, because I know he'd get one in a heartbeat!
Summer
Chloe
Drew and Linus
Anna Marie and Linus
Linus - I actually caught this photo before he ran all over the place again!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment