We also got to visit with my great-grandmother again, who turns 93 (Mom, correct me if I'm wrong!) next week! Isn't that just amazing?! Here she is at the wedding with mom and I:
And last weekend for Easter we went to Memphis! I took off on Friday so it was nice to have a slightly longer weekend. We did a lot of shopping and wedding planning for Kent and Dreama (almost a month away! We can't wait to see the whole Leemis family and Michiganders again!). I thought this picture was pretty hilarious of everyone in line at the fabric counter at JoAnn's:
In other news, Eric has an internship!! He found out yesterday and it's here within the hospital system at the quality center. Sounds like it's something he's going to enjoy, and we were super glad it's in Columbia - no extra living or gas costs! :) He's got several big projects due the next few weeks until the end of the semester, so he's definitely staying busy!
I'm taking the LEED exam next weekend so I've been studying 5+ hours a day myself. I'm hoping to get that professional accreditation to keep on top of things in the design field. Of course, when I scheduled it, I was looking at a pretty slow month and thought I would have plenty of time to study, but since then 2 art events came up, an inquiry about designing a website, an Etsy order and a couple other side design projects! Talk about a lot to do! (PS- my newest blog post got published yesterday here)
Gotta love studying...here's my huge box and a half worth of notecards! And I thought I was done with school... :)
And it's finally looking like spring here! (Below is outside of Memorial Union on campus)
More to come next week for sure! Along with photos after another trip to HomeGoods - this time the big store near STL! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment