Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF!

Hope your weather this Friday is as wonderful as our's - I'm looking forward to a weekend of taking bikes out and going to the park! (FINALLY!) I'm planning on doing some major spring cleaning, too, and so far I've convinced Eric to at least help me with the closet. ;)

Did you catch The Office last night?! I've been waiting 3 weeks for that episode! I was so bummed whenever I found out the Olympics being on meant no Office! I won't go into detail since I know Anna-Marie reads this blog and hasn't seen the episode yet (hopefully this doesn't spoil too much, Anna!), but I was hysterically laughing for the entire hour.


If you follow the show, you should check out the "Halpert Baby Blog" on NBC.com. It's definitely on my RSS reader list now.

Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures and a new recipe we're going to try this weekend on Monday!

No comments: