Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wedding Wednesday - Cakes

It's been a long Wednesday for me. I tried to go a day without my morning coke, and I ended up barely making it through the afternoon I was so tired and out of energy! Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

For Wedding Wednesday this week, I wanted to talk cake! Mmmmm - doesn't that sound so delicious right now.

We went pretty traditional with the wedding cake - I just LOVE the way it turned out. Eric's grooms cake was pretty simple and modern, but very classy.

When it came to cake eating time, Eric kept saying he was going to smear it ALL over my face. I told him that probably wouldn't be a very good idea and I wouldn't be too happy if he did it, so he was nice...


At least until I made the first move and smeared it all over him. :)


(photos by Stone Ridge Photographers)

No comments: