Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quick Update!

Thought I'd post a quick update before I get back to studying! It's been a crazy week for me filled with 6+ hour study days, meetings, etc! Definitely ready for Saturday to be here so I can (hopefully pass and) put away this mile high stack of reading and notecards!

Last weekend we took advantage of the nice weather and ate out on the porch and tried out a new (to us) park in town for a good 2.3 mile walk...


{Photo above from gocolumbiamo.com}

We attempted to get some fresh food from the Farmer's Market, but unfortunately we got there a little too late. Eric volunteered at the food bank.  One of Eric's MHA friends' wife, Anna, and I went to Marshalls and HomeGoods outside of St. Louis (my new favorite places of course!) and then we had a little "double date" dinner.

Today has been a bit of a bittersweet day - it's my Grandmeo's 93rd birthday, yet the 4th anniversary of my Granddad passing away. I've definitely been thinking about them a lot today!


Back to studying! Say a huge prayer for me Saturday, please! I would prefer to pass and not lose the big exam fee. :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Cool photos! I hope you pass your exam! :)

Kalyn Cavalier said...

I love your plates in your lunch photos! I am praying for ya for Saturday. Just imagine how fabulous you're going to feel after the test on Saturday. You are such a hard worker and are always prepared!