Monday, June 21, 2010

St. Louis Trip #2

We had a fun little weekend in St. Louis with my parents this past weekend. We got to see some family and Eric got to go to his first MLB game. Here are a few photos:

Ouside of Busch Stadium

Mom and Dad next to dad's brick at the Southeast side entrance

 
(Sorry I can't get this photo to rotate!)  Dad's brick from 2006

We had great seats - we just had to watch out for the fly balls!

Players warming up (I was jealous at how flexible some of them were! See far right! I think I need to work on my yoga more after seeing that)

 

 

 

 

 
St. Louis architecture

 
St. Louis architecture

We made a quick stop to see part of St. Louis University's (SLU) campus. Eric got accepted there, but unfortunately since it's a private Catholic school, the tuition is $$$$$!


Pretty fountains
And Eric had to get in them of course


We also made a pit stop at The Container Store on the way home. Can you say LOVE?! I wish I had a little more time/money to spend there! This was my favorite thing, and so comfortable, too!


{Clear Polo Desk Chair, only $200 ;) }

No comments: