(click each image to enlarge)
Monday, June 7, 2010
St. Louis Weekend
Eric and I had a wonderful weekend in St. Louis last weekend. I volunteered to work one of the ASID Designer Showhouses over there, so since I was already driving 2 hours to get there, we figured we'd make a weekend out of it. It was Eric's "first" trip to STL, with the exception of a trip to Six Flags as a kid. So, we hit the main attractions in tourist fashion - Union Station, The Arch, and zoo (we'll be going back in two weeks with my parents for a Cardinals game, too!).
(click each image to enlarge)
Blogger has been having in and out service the past day or so - if you've had trouble getting in that's probably why. I'm working on changing some things up as you can see and will be adding some new little features soon!
(click each image to enlarge)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment