Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

It was a pretty slow weekend for us. You know, the ones where we go to Wal-Mart on Friday night and Sam's on Saturday. :) It was nice though. I got a little shopping done while Eric was in OR training on Saturday (even made a pit stop in the middle of the country at a little antique market), and we actually kept to our goal of only eating out ONCE all weekend (Wendy's). I was so proud of us! We're so bad about getting 2-3 meals out on weekends. Between the storms, we went to the park yesterday evening for a 3 mile walk. I wanted to do 3.5 or 4, but Eric gets a little bored after awhile.

I did pick up this little baby on Friday though (can you tell I love using slow cookers?) Perfect for smaller meals or lunch!


I also made these little upgrades to the apartment. I can't wait to go back and get that bench - it might be coming home tonight!

More updates soon!

No comments: