Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009 in Pictures

I think Eric and I don't want to sit in a car for a long period of time ever again after all the traveling we've done the past several weeks. :)

Eric went home to Memphis for a few days last week while I was working, and then we both took of to Arkansas early on Christmas eve to beat the massive winter storm. This is what it looked like outside that night before midnight as we were heading out to Midnight Mass:



I sure struggled to stay awake until 2 am! Here's Eric and Kim in the car on the way there:



And Drake sure enjoyed rolling around in the snow.






{Eric, me, Kim, Payton, Lauren, Aaron}

And, we came back to even more snow in Columbia!



Eric actually had to get out of the car to go to the ATM because his window was frozen shut! I laughed so hard...



And here are some of Eric's photos from his 2 trips...


{Memphis Zoo}


{Kent and Amanda}


{Snow in Fayetteville}


{Mom and I}

No comments: