Monday, December 21, 2009

I actually cooked a successful dinner :)

So as some of you may already know, Eric cooks 95% of the time in our house. I haven't had much of a chance to learn some cooking skills, but I'm not complaining. :)

Yesterday I decided to do a little something somewhat fancy for dinner. Here's the recipe, feel free to tweak the amounts for your specified serving size:

-3 Chicken breasts
-3-4 cups Kelloggs Cornflake Crumbs
-1/2 cup Milk
-2 tbsp Margarine
-Dash of Paprika
-Dash of Salt and Pepper

Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat the chicken breasts with milk, then cover with a mix of cornflake crumbs and a dash of salt. Place on pan and then add paprika and pepper to the top of each chicken. Drizzle each piece with some melted margarine. Cook in oven for 1 hour (yes, that's a long time but definitely worth it!)

Mmmm can't wait to have leftovers for lunch today!


No comments: