Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Long time no blog! This past week has been pretty crazy - weatherwise, schoolwise, workwise, etc!

On Sunday, we got our first taste of Missouri snow! It was only a dusting (and we got another dusting on Wednesday), but boy has it been COLD! You Northerners are probably going to laugh at me, but this week was the first time I actually layered 2 jackets. I didn't even realize people layer fleece jackets with winter coats - this winter is going to be a huge eye-opener for me! :) Granted, we didn't get the huge snowstorm the rest of the Midwest got, but this sure is cold for a "Southerner!"



Eric's been busy studying away with finals (less than a week left for the semester!) and I've been painting all the time for my church's bazaar this weekend (I've been blogging some on my Flair blog HERE). Plus, my job has been pretty hectic the past 2 weeks, too! I'm beginning to wish I still had a winter break off...
One of Eric's big projects this winter break is going to be rebuilding a desktop computer. His broke over the summer, so we're in the process of shopping for parts online. He started dusting it out last weekend and this is what he discovered:


Look closely (click to enlarge!)- all the gray stuff on the side is DUST! It was so disgusting.

In other news, Amanda is coming back to visit us again next week! And we should actually have an apartment free of paint, canvases, and books everywhere! I'm looking forward to things slowing down a little bit so I can reorganize and redecorate some things.

In the mean time, this is where we'll be from dawn 'til dusk.

No comments: