One of the downsides of moving up here to the Midwest is that I lost a lot of the shops and restaurants I love. No Forever 21, no Qdoba, no Chick-Fil-A! (SERIOUSLY COLUMBIA?!), no TJ Maxx, no Bed Bath and Beyond... etc. Granted, we did gain Macy's and Michaels, but it's still not the same.
Now, I have to say, I love Forever 21. I can't always find something I like, but when I do it's great. It's very affordable and super cute. My sister claims though that she doesn't like it anymore because EVERYONE at her high school wears it all the time, but I don't think that's the case anymore for me since there's not a store around here. :)
Anyway, I continue to get the F21 emails even though I've tried to unsubscribe multiple times so that it won't tempt me to spend $$. But, I gave in and did a little bit of shopping the other day (hey, I found a coupon code for spend $40 get free shipping!). As you may remember, I talked about my super chic yellow fall jacket I got back in September/October. Well, the other day I found a heavier-weight red winter jacket. LOVE! I had to give in since it had a hood and was a more winter-type coat. I only have one other jacket with a hood, my white GapKids winter coat (Yes, GapKids LOL. I worked there freshman year and it was so cute and actually fit!). Aaand...get this. It was $22! Who can beat that?! It even has black plaid lining, too!
It came in the mail yesterday and I was so excited to wear it today. It'll be great for when I go home for hog games, too, and I could even pull off being Little Red Riding Hood next halloween with it! :) Ok, just kidding.

I hope everyone is ready for Christmas! I can't wait to share some of the handmade gifts I've been working on...but that will have to wait until next week. :) We head down to Arkansas tomorrow for the weekend, so I'll have lots of pictures to share when we get back.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment