Just wanted to give a quick update before we head home for the night! :)
It's been a fairly uneventful week. Eric did however get news yesterday that he's the recipient of a $500 alumni scholarship that will also drop his out-of-state tuition costs this semester! Needless to say, he'll be getting a BIG refund back! We're so happy for him!
I made my first sale on Etsy the other night, and I'm picking up that orange chair tomorrow... risky? Here's to trying my luck at learning how to reupholster! :) Hey, at least if it doesn't work out I can take it in somewhere, right?
NWA is bracing for Ice Storm 2010 right now. We're north of the storm line so we won't get anything, but keep NWA in your thoughts! Hopefully it's not any worse than last year! The storm caused my family's trip to Steubenville to be cancelled...yet another sign that Kim needs to go to Arkansas. ;) Just kidding. They're hopefully going to go later in February or March now.
That's it for today! More tomorrow!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment