Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF!

Check out the awesome email I got this morning on my design blog!

TGIF. Thank goodness!! It's been a not-so-great week filled with some frustration, and I'm SO ready for the weekend (too bad it can't last forever, right?!). Although, we don't have anything in the way of plans besides Friday night date night!...At Sam's Club and maybe the grocery store. (Exciting?)

Oh well - 'tis the life of newlyweds living in a town where we know very few people.

Eric had his resume sent off for a couple of local internships this week. We're crossing our fingers that he can stay in the Mid-Mo area this summer to reduce extra living costs. I've been working on new blog designs for Anna-Marie and Emily, too. Hopefully that will get them into blogging more. ;) I've been slacking on my "Wedding Wednesday" posts - I always forget that I can write a post and have it post at a later time...I think I'll try that for next week!

Not much else to talk about...hopefully I'll have some more pictures of the chair upholstering on Monday, and some canvases, too! I have 6 custom canvases to get done this weekend thanks to an Etsy contact! :)

Happy Friday!

No comments: