Here are some quick snaps I took this morning in the mean-time. I'm not quite ready to show the front yet. Hopefully I can pick up a sewing machine next week with a Michael's or Hobby Lobby coupon so I can do the cushion!
We're traveling to Fayetteville today in Eric's car since mine's still in the shop {I ended up having to go through insurance because of the $$ - hopefully it doesn't hurt our rates too bad when we renew our policy this summer}. Cross your fingers that the winter weather isn't a problem on Sunday! Ugh - so sick of this! It's not supposed to get above 30 all next week, too. Be looking for photos on Monday from the weekend! - I've been looking forward to this for quite some time! :) We've got my great aunt Carolyn in town from California and my second cousin Walt and his family who are currently living in Prague! It's going to be quite a party.
In other news, Eric is busy busy with grad school. He's taking 15 grad hours which basically equals 18 undergrad hours. Definitely more than a full load! He's been spending quite some time in the library, too. And, for those of you familiar with how strict college libraries can be with food/drink/talking, etc, the health sciences library here is no exception...
Eric walked in with this little coffee cup the other day:
He goes over to the counter and sets it down as he staples some papers. The strict man at the desk says "Sir, you're going to have to get rid of that cup." (The library only allows drinks with screw-top lids, and this guy is always getting on to Eric's friends for "talking too loud") Eric responds, "It's plastic and has a screw top lid..." The man looks at him funny and doesn't believe him, so Eric unscrews the top and proves it to him...the guy is flabbergasted. ;)
That was my little Valentine's gift to him - you can find them at Bed Bath and Beyond and they also come in pink! :)
And, here's a funny little photo from a few weeks ago that I thought would add a smile to your day...
Happy weekend! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment