I thought I would provide a little sneak peek (not-so professional photograph) of the chair today. Who knows when I'll get it done though...it's been a slow process! :)
So in just a few hours I'm headed back home to see my sister for the FHS color's day basketball game tonight! I'm super excited and I hope the weather doesn't get in the way of travel plans this weekend. So far today should be fine, but Sunday may be a little difficult getting through Mid-Mo. We woke up to an unexpected light blanket of snow and then skidded our way into a curb trying to get out of the parking lot. Eeek! It's warming up at least now though. I haven't been home since Christmas so I'm looking forward to a weekend with family and friends!
Have a great weekend and happy early Valentine's day!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oooh that chair is going to be so cute, I can tell!
I would absolutely love love love that. You could make some nice bucks designing web templates- yours is fabulous!
I can send you the original of the photo I have up there if you need it?
Have a safe trip!
Post a Comment